Release 7.10 Builds on the FRS Team's Commitment to our Valued Clients
The FRS development team is excited to announce the release of FRS 7.10 to our valued client base. This leading-edge release was driven entirely by the needs and suggestions of the screening industry's leaders who are running their operations on the FRS platform.
"One of our most valuable assets has always been our clients.", stated Phil Chapman, President at FRS. "The screening businesses that are utilizing FRS have always represented the leaders and trend-setters in our industry. It is their great ideas for improving our technology that have shaped FRS into the most advanced, full-featured and most affordable platform available for background screening. We have always considered our clients to be crucial members of our R&D team. We have always listened to them and have tailored FRS through their excellent suggestions to be an incredible tool for background screening operations. Last year we conducted one of our regular enhancement surveys to honor our client's voice in the direction of FRS. Based upon their feedback from that survey, FRS 7.10 represents a jointly developed solution designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the entire FRS community, and we are extremely excited to deliver this release to those tremendous companies who helped to design it".
Just a few of the leading-edge tools for background screening voted for inclusion by the FRS community in version 7.10 include:
· A powerful new Employee Analytics toolkit for tracking total operational efficiency of screening staff members regarding productivity, turnaround and complete audit-tracking of every process performed on subjects in the FRS system for complete monitoring
· A new release of the eClientLink web portal with many user administration, security and order-entry enhancements allowing our clients to better serve their customers when offering their screening services online
· Implementation of new products from National Background Data as requested by our clients which include the NBD GlobalPlus Report, providing full access to information for financial sanctions searches, as well as the NBD CrimWatch, their national criminal monitoring solution
· Expansion of the FRS Homeland Security search product with 89 more sanction lists to bring the total sources of this tremendous search product to now comprise 135 different National and International Terrorist, Fugitive and Debarment Lists
· Many enhancements to the robust billing module in FRS to provide our clients with even greater flexibility in their pricing options and the packages they can offer their customers
· Many new compliance features to keep up with the constantly changing demands of the screening industry
· More than 100 features and enhancements designed specifically for making the processing of subjects even more efficient, faster and simpler in the powerful FRS back-office solution
We are extremely pleased to bring this power-packed release of advanced screening tools and invite you to contact our sales team for a personalized tour so that you can see for yourself how FRS could help to drastically improve your screening operations as well as your ability to better service your customers.